1st Iberoamerican Workshop on Electromobility / 5th - 6th APRIL 2022 / Virtual Event
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 1st Iberoamerican Workshop on Electromobility aims to be an international forum to present new advances on this topic, specially those elaborated by the collaboration among different research groups. We invite technical papers describing original ideas, novel designs, preliminary analysis and real-world experiences involving electromobility.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Policy instruments for electromobility
- Smart Mobility
- Electric Vehicle safety
- Electric Vehicle normative and regulation
- Cooperative Driving
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Intelligent vehicle technologies
- Battery management systems
- Advances in battery technologies
- Energy Management System
- Advanced Battery Chargers, including wireless chargers.
- Electric Vehicle consumption analysis
- V2G vehicles: power charging and communication
- Charging and discharging electric vehicles scheduling
Submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be currently under review for any other publication. Submissions must be full papers between 4-6 pages. Full-length papers must be submitted through the Easy Chair Portal as PDFs, following the IEEE conference template.
Paper Submission: 18th January 2022
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 1st March 2022
Camera Ready Due: 22nd March 2022
TECHNICAL PROGRAM CHAIRS
Alicia Triviño Cabrera, University of Málaga (Spain).
Héctor Chiacchiarini, Universidad Nacional del Sur (Argentina).
Jaime Paúl Ayala Taco, Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas (Ecuador).
Cristian de Angelo, Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto (Argentina).
For more information, please see the IBEMOB 22 official website.
Here is the submission link.